Did you receive a higher than normal water bill in the mail? Call us, we can perform a high water bill inspection at your Orlando home to determine the rise in price.
We Can Find The Cause Of Your High Water Bill
Many Orlando home owners receive a very unusual high water bill in the mail from their utility company. After calling their local office the first response they get often is “you must have a water leak.” Somethimes this is true, but often times it is not! Sometimes it could be a faulty reading or even a bad water meter. Sometimes it is also an undetected water leak under the foundation or in the walls, ether way we can save you money!
Here Are Some Of The Steps We Take
- Make sure that no one is using water in the home at the time of the water meter test.
- Make sure that the home has a working main shut off valve to home.
- Dye test all toilets to make sure non are leaking.
- Make sure no other fixtures in home or outside leaking Emample: hose bibbs, water filters, water heater relief lines, etc.
- Check the sprinkler system some time they run at night time only to have a large leak with no one to notice.
A WATER LEAK THAT TAKES PLACE FOR A LONG TIME CAN DAMAGE YOUR POCKET BOOK AND THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR HOME!